Thursday, March 03, 2011

That's Messed Up

Today's challenge is to post a picture of the person you do the most messed up stuff with. That's a very odd way to phrase the challenge, but I'll take it nonetheless.

Two people popped into my mind for this one, and I'll indulge in breaking the rules tonight because I don't have the mental energy at the moment to pick just one.

First, is my friend Petra (she's the old woman in the picture below). I love her. She has terrible luck so she always has the craziest stories and when we get together, our brains combine and create very interesting ways to entertain ourselves (which is not hard for either of us, as we're very easily entertained). Of all of my friends, I would say Petra and I "get" each other better than anyone else and we've had many a late night trip to Wal-Mart, spontaneous singing and dance parties, and so much more (I'm blanking on any awesome examples at the moment).


Second, is my college roommate Maggie. Sometimes I feel like we make an odd pair as she's typically the one doing full of some idea that we simply MUST do and she has an amazing way of getting people to just along with her crazy. I don't know how she does it, but I've been a victim (sometimes begrudgingly) to her persuasive messed up ways on more than one occasion. But my life would not be the same without her :)


In a closing thought, I also chose these two ladies because they are the least likely to hold it against me if I ever were to make a truly messed up decision.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this.makes.me.so.happy.