Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'd Go To A Land Down Under

Today's challenge, post a picture of somewhere you'd love to travel, was a no brainer. There has been one place I've wanted to go since I was 11 and it's the one place that I want to make sure I spend some time in before I leave this world and that's Australia.


The fascination with Australia began with a camp counselor I had when I was 11 who was from Australia. I thought she was amazing and she talked about the place so much that I became totally hooked. It grew with Road Rules Australia, which in my opinion was the best season of the show. Then, of course, came Heath Ledger, and the rest is just history. Oh, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that Our Lips Are Sealed also helped my fascination a bit.

I really don't have any plan for when I do get around to visiting some day other than just see as much of the country/continent as possible...and soak up some major sunshine :)

No comments: