Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

First off, I totally made quote of the day on my friend Katie's blog yesterday. She's awesome and you should read her blog. I'm thankful for Katie because together we could solve the world's drama if people would just listen to us :)

Thinking about today's challenge, something you wish you were better at, left me completely stumped because I'm just so awesome at everything.

HA! Not hardly.

This challenge is actually pretty easy to answer. I LOVE music. I love to listen to it, dance to it, and belt it out anytime the moment strikes (which is quite often). Unfortunately for me (and those who have to be around me), the Lord did not bless me with much musical ability. I don't play an instrument and I can't really sing, so I just have to settle for being an appreciator of music, despite my desire to be a rock star.

No comments: