Tuesday, March 08, 2011

My Life Would Suck Without...


...Katie Simmons. She's amazing and we're going camping in April and I cannot wait. Katie and I crossed paths quite randomly about a month into freshman year at Winthrop. We lived on the same hall in the Nance and she was mutual friends with the girl across the hall who knocked on my door one Saturday morning and asked if I'd want to be roommates (Maggie Carnes). So as Maggie and I were moving into our room, Katie and Erica helped out and we were more or less inseparable for four years.

Basically, Katie and I make a pretty dynamic duo. We led an awesome "eat-vangelism" seminar for Cru, helped the Nance dance during flag football season, dressed up like crazy people and ran around campus in the middle of the night, fulfilled intense cheeseburger cravings on random afternoons, decided we'd run in March, made many a resolution to stop being sarcastic and failed horribly, laughed a lot, talked about Jesus a lot, and decided that the world would overall be better if people listened to us. She's just a person that I love to spend time with and I get sort of miserable when I go too long without getting a KTS fix. Here's to you, Lil Katie :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

yayyy! i love you lil brooke! we have indeed had some great, sneaky times together. lets keep em coming! camping! woot!