Thursday, February 24, 2011

How I Met Your Mother

30 Day Challenge (Day 3): Post a picture of the cast of your favorite TV show

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love TV and that there are many shows that I love in a lot of different ways for a lot of different reasons. I could very easily cop out and post several pictures from different shows, but in the interest of being a challenge purist, I shall narrow it down to one.

So, to complete today's challenge, after much thought and discernment, I am officially making How I Met Your Mother my favorite TV show. In thinking about all of the shows that I watch pretty regularly (and enjoy regularly), I have never seen an episode of HIMYM that I haven't loved. I've had a love/hate relationship with Glee this season, I get too emotionally involved with Parenthood, The Office can be hit or miss, Modern Family is close, but ultimately How I Met Your Mother is where it's at. It's consistently hilarious and there isn't an unlikeable character on the show. And I may or may not have a crush on Marshall, who is fantastic.

1 comment:

meredith* said...

this is why our marriage will work.

but i'll marry ted.