Sunday, February 27, 2011

Finally, A Challenge

Thus far in this 30 day challenge, I haven't been too particularly challenged. Yes, I may have been required to narrow some things down or pick favorites where a favorite just isn't possible, but nothing I would consider a real challenge. But today's challenge is this: post a picture of the person you would switch places with for a day. That's not hard or anything.

There are some people I definitely wouldn't switch places with like President Obama or Charlie Sheen. I could try to pick a big-name do-gooder (or a small name do-gooder) and make myself look good. I've got some pretty cool friends who are a lot better at stuff than me, so it could be fun to switch places with them. I've had some pretty awesome mentors, teachers, and professors over the years, many of whom I claim I want to be like when I grow up. Or I could choose Katie Holmes because people think I look like her and I'm sure she gets really tired of people stopping and asking her if she knows that she looks like me, so that could just be fun.

It's a hard choice and it's getting late, so I'm just going to pick someone (and avoid making any sort of real or inspirational choice), and it comes from one of my favorite movies: Ferris Bueller.


Sure he may be a bit of a liar and a sneak, but his intentions are good and he just wants to live life to the fullest and bring his friends along for the ride. Plus, he sings in a parade. Sounds like a good day to me!

1 comment:

KtB in DC said...

Great choice!