Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Long Lasting Love (30 Day Challenge: Day 2)

So here I am, day 2 of my thirty day blog challenge. I only have an hour left to meet my deadline and my brain is quickly losing power.

Today's challenge: A picture of you with someone you've been close with for awhile.

I chose this picture for a very strategic purpose--it fulfills the challenge, not once, but twice.

This is Jordan and I this past summer at the Hanson concert. We have been best pals for almost 10 years now! We met when we were 15 at Camp Rockfish, and became BFFs while knocking a tree down on the Great Adventure. We both wanted to lead the group, but not alone, so we opted to do it together and that's just been the story ever since. We have had a lot of random adventures since then and I thank Jesus for her.

As for the second fulfillment of the challenge, I have loved those boys on that t-shirt for about 15 years now. And you just don't forget your first love. I will shamelessly listen to Hanson until I die and will go to blows with anyone who wants to give me crap for it :)

No comments: