Monday, February 07, 2005

Tan Left Arm

If I had to narrow down the list of things I love to three I would say they are:
  1. Jesus
  2. time well spent with good friends
  3. and spending time basking in the sunshine

In reality, the list is much longer than that, but I think that narrows it down pretty well.

I can't even describe how beautiful it was today (I'm sure you people are getting tired of beautiful day entries, but hey sunshine is my drug). It was so warm, warm enough for a t-shirt, capris, AND sandals. It's nice to bust out the brown sandals again. I've been everywhere in those shoes.

But anywho, yes, it was beautiful. I spent two and a half hours out in the sunshine today and it was glorious. I had the shoes off, the David Crowder blasting on the MP3 player, and the Word of God right in front of me. I did some school work too, but mainly, just wrote and took in the beauty of it all.

AND the smell of dirt was on the air. That is such a beautiful smell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, I'd really sound like a stalker if I said something like:

"I haven't smelled you in a while."

So, that said...

It's been a while since I've experienced your aroma in your nostrils.

The number you're looking for is 9-1-1.

Anonymous said...

In my nostrils, I mean...but that didn't make it sound any nicer. Heh.