Thursday, February 24, 2005

Ahh, the glory of sports bras

Tonight we had an adventure...the girls in Margaret Nance know what all it entails but in order to protect everyone's identity and spare everyone some embarrassment, I shall not go into detail, but I do praise God for the sisterhood I have found here (in a very Beta Kappa 3.14, non sorority kind of way ::wink::). There was a round up, girlish giggling, prancing, and an escape from the deathy heat that has overtaken the Nance.

And I will say this: sometimes you just need to lie down on some cold cement to get some perspective.

Lately I have not felt very inspired, I haven't had much to say on anything. I have had plenty of opportunities and encounters with things that normally inspire great things in me such as sunshine, good spiritual conversation, and Crazy Bread from Little Ceasars, but I don't feel like I have had much to say; but plenty to think about. I guess the mood has just been quiet and reflective, pensive I suppose, as of late. I have tried to write, but just didn't feel called, even when I tried to pray it's like nothing would really come out, I have felt so blocked.

But...I think God is trying to have me hear something, and I am not listening to Him well enough, so He's putting a temporary block on a few things so I will just stop for awhile, stop trying to feel inspired, stop trying to hard and reaching so far to hear Him, but to just "be still" and know that He is God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im gonna hafta go with my other kt on this one....this MUST be a sorority! what a lovely friendship we share, one that involves cold cement and prancing...oh, the adventures...

-kts