Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday Mornings

Don't you hate it when you force yourself out of bed in the morning in order to get to class and then realizing you could have skipped? That would be my current situation as I am sitting here in my computer lab this morning with absolutely nothing to do because I finished all the assigned work last time and even if I wanted to take some kind of initiative and work ahead I can't because it's a project and he hasn't given us the details on it yet. I look around, however, and realize I am not the only one in the same situation. In fact I only see about 2 people actually working on assignments for this class, but I digress.

My weekend, I would say, was an enjoyable one, lot of quality hanging out and relaxation was accomplished, not at all productive on the academic level, but you know. I will get around to all that stuff at a later date.

You know, I would have to say that I am definitely in the right major because people fascinate me. Not that I really want to do anything in the field of psychology, but I like to watch people see how they carry themselves, interact with others, and so on.

Hehe...I remember when I was younger I wanted to be like Harriet the Spy, go around town following people and writing down what they do. I pretty much do that now, minus the cool belt of spy tools. You can get a lot of insight by just watching and listening to people.

No comments: