Monday, May 30, 2005

My Kids Totally Dominated

Well let me tell you, my kids are a whole mess of fun. We have five girls and three boys and we have been going non-stop since they got here yesterday and it has been so much fun.

Last night we had opening campfire and then played this game called Ultimate (which is pretty much like capture the flag and flashlight tag where you sneak all over camp at night) and whoo day, my kids totally dominated and by dominated I mean we were the only group to successfully capture a flag (which we totally swiped from the staff) and we almost got another one with a great joint effort between our boys and girls.

It has been raining ALL DAY LONG but luckily we have been making the best of it which includes lots of rainy day songs and puddle stomping. My kids are bouldering right now (climbing a rockwall in the lodge) and I'm on my hour off...even though they're good, its a nice break.

I'm gonna jet.

No comments: