Sunday, May 15, 2005

Aching

I want to note...my E-N-T-I-R-E body hurts at this very moment. Why you might ask? Well there is a very simple answer to that. Upon arriving at camp to camp to do what I thought was going to be working for Dads, Lads, and Gals I totally got told that I wanted to be a lifeguard and therefore must complete lifeguard training.

Yes, so for the past three days I have probably spent more time in the pool than I ever have in all my years here combined, I am sun burt all over, and I just ache from all the swimming and skills that I'm just not that good at.

I'm telling you now...Brooke isn't going to actually get certified, but for now I am enduring the training for it.

So moral of the story is...I hurt...and my lips are chapped...and I am hungry but everyone is playing Halo, therefore dinner has been postponed. That's it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dearest brooke, i'll provide the lunch if you provide the chapstick, coz i have congested sinus' and a sore throat, so we can hang t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r, that took alot longer than i thought it would to do that little - - thing, oh yea, anywho much love and prayer to ya sis. your bro rique