Sunday, May 22, 2005

Internet at Last

Most of you are well aware of my slight amount of internet addiction, well I would like to point out that I have successfully gone almost a week without ANY form of internet and I have been quite alright without it, but I figured I would take advantage of this internet access to do a little updating.

Oh man...they are running us ragged here this summer but in a good way...

The past few days we have been doing this "Great Amazing Race" deal which has had us running (Micah is the coolest guy) all over the place and doing all these crazy challenges. My team definitely came in last BOTH days but what we lack in athletic ability we make up for in encouragement and incredible good looks. We also have been going through Bible studies which are going to be more intense then past summers and we had (whoot whoot) awesome worship last night. Oh, and I have also been learning sign language from one of the guys here (I can sign all of "You are my Sunshine") and I got CPR certified...Go me...

Man though, I have been having such a great time, this summer is going to be so awesome (I am still expecting mail)

Yes, this is not a very good post, perhaps I shall write something better later, when I am not as tired and worn, but that is a little insight into what I have been up to. Hopefully I will get some pictures up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My GROUP WAS NUMBA 1!!!!!! PLAYA!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! Go Jordan M., Mark, Chelsea, Luke, Ashley, Stevo!!! NUMBA 1!!!! HOLMY'S!!!!
s to the b

ME said...

Brooke, Molly, Micah, Jordan C, John.....That was some awesome stuff! Hoo Rah