Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Day Has Come

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it....

Camp starts today!I have a group, which is of no suprise because there are only four female senior staff, one of which is currently not here. I am really excited though. I have Pathfinders, which is 3rd-5th graders with Levi...so I feel we are going to be having a good week. One of the girls in my group this will be by third year in a row being her counselor. We are going to be going going going all week long and are gonna be super tired, but thats ok, we'll just see how things go without an H-Hour.

We had a day off yesterday which was nice...went to Wal Mart (twice) and then Jordan and I had a hot date with Steve Smith ::wink:: lucky us. I also finally got more than 7 hours of sleep which was much needed and good so I can be pumped and ready for the youngins today and the hot bowl of Cocoa-Wheats is definitely a good start to my morning.

A lot has been going on but I don't realy have time to catch up everything now, I need to get dressed and scoot to church.

No comments: