Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tired

Man, I am about as worn out as a lady can get today. I have had trouble falling asleep the past few nights and I think it's finally catching up with me. I'm so not in college anymore.

Speaking of college, I can't believe it's been almost an entire year since I graduated. That is totally nuts! A year went by so fast. This time last year I was doing about 101 things at once and living off Diet Coke and Cheddar Chex Mix as I was finishing up my thesis, studying for exams, doing presentations, and squeezing in last minutes of tomfoolery.

Enough on that, this child needs to get to bed.

Day Ten:
  1. That my mom and my house are ok even though Myrtle Beach has apparently gone up in flames.
  2. The Office--it makes me laugh.
  3. That tomorrow is Friday. I'm just tired and need to get some sleep.
  4. Motivation
  5. That I have actually stuck with my commitment in these posts and not let my laziness or sleepiness get in the way.

No comments: