Monday, August 01, 2005

Sleeping in the Staff Lounge

hehe...I tickle myself with how the title of the post definitely sounds like a parody to one of Tasha's songs "Sleeping on Seaboard" or at least to me it did.

anywho, I am for real sleeping in the newly returned staff lounge with brand new, well new to us, couches that are equally or more hideous than the one couch Gene brought in earlier this summer.

It's my last night here at camp, I am leaving at 9 am tomorrow morning, just long enough to go to breakfast and say goodbye to everyone. I figure I'm not going to sleep much tonight seeing as how i still have a whole little mess of things to do before I leave such as finish the staff banner, PACK, finish laundry, write some letters to some people before I leave and other such things. The last time I showered was Saturday night and it's very much not in the plan for tonight. Gotta love camp.

I don't have much to say at the current moment, for the fear of being too emotional with not enough brain power to make my emotions sound eloquent. So I am probably going to start unloading my stuff from Jordan's car where it has been sitting for quite some time now.

sigh.

No comments: