Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm friggin going to Rome today!

So today is the day--around 5ish I will be peacing out of the joint (and by joint I mean the United States) and be well on my way to Rome! And after a few days in Rome we're going to Assissi, Florence, Padua, Trenton, a few cities in Germany and then to Colonge for World Youth Day. I'm so excited I could perhaps wet myself, but I shall have to keep that under control.

I believe this trip is going to be very good for me, as all travelers say traveling is, but I just feel like it's going to be an exciting eye opener for me and only start an epidemic of all the traveling I hope to do some day.

Unfortunately, I am not done packing and doing all the other million things I had to do before I leave, so I must go, but I love you all and will miss you. I shall try to post if the opportunity arises.

Ciao!

No comments: