Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm Alive and Well

Well here I am...sitting in a internet room in the ground floor of a hotel in Cologne, Germany!!!!

I must say, I have fallen in love with Europe, I could live here quite happily.

I want to write so much more, but I one, don't want to use all my internet time right now, and two, I can't quite process it all just now.

The trip has been so awesome so far though...all of last week we were in Italy and we got into Germany two nights ago and just got into Cologne yesterday night.

There are 800,000 youth here at World Youth Day and it is so amazing seeing people from all over the world in one place to worship God, although it is kind of tough with the language barriers.

Ok, I can't write eloquently just now, so I shall write more later but I am here and missing you all.

2 comments:

alaterfriend said...

glad to hear from you friend.

Stephen Crotts said...

Brooke Dear, tis great to hear from you. I'm so glad you got to see the ol' popester. Hopefully he can be hip with the young folks like JP was. We're moved in now....sitting here waiting on you.