Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Turn Up the Latino Heat

Geez oh man what a night!

I do not think I have laughed so incredibly hard as I did tonight in a really long time; especially of my own self-entertainment, no real outside stimuli, unless you count Maggie.

Not only did I rehash an old addiction and turned on some professional wrestling tonigh, yes, as in WWE and as in I definitely still remembered HBK's finishing move (sweet chin music). So I was thoroughly entertained by myself and the middle school version of myself who was incredibly addicted to such a thing, not that is bad, and I admit, it's still quite a fun diversion, but still. So that in and of itself was entertaining.

But that is not all.

For some reason, I actually know the reason but it's far too complicated to explain here, but Maggie and I got on this "latino" kick which involves poorly executed Mexican accents and many a comment on "latino heat" and "latin lovers".

Man, I have not laughed so hard...I was definitely crying, not just watery eyes, but tears rolling out and laughing out loud to the point of no noise. Ahh it was great. Surely people must have thought we were high or something due to the fact that one of us would mutter some comment, barely getting it out, and then laugh uncontrollably for 5 minutes or so.

Good times. God blesses us with laughter that is so for sure.

P.S. And I learned that there is actually an official pot smoking magazine today called High Times...steve hurley is a fountain of infinite wisdom ::wink::

No comments: