Thursday, January 27, 2005

Tai Chi--not Chai Tea

Have I mentioned that I got the most beautiful and inspirational calendar on Monday.

Well I did and today's inspiration was "Welcome a new facet of yourself." So I went throughout my entire day wondering what I would end up discovering about myself and was growing deathly worried that my day would go by without my coming upon anything new and interesting.

Then I learned Tai Chi...well sort of. My RA had a program about relaxation tonight and upon going I learned to "center my Chi" and "feel my Chi" and sorts of other "Chi" related things. I couldn't help smiling...I think I just like the word Chi.

It was actually pretty cool though, I would probably go again, or maybe take the class. It was just something different, something I had never done and, hey, it was fun.

This would be better worded and more elaborate I am sure, but it's late and I have been vegging out to TV for the past few hours. But I shall share some humor with you.

"I spit...and I'm happy" Colin Mockery

"I'm not cool, I don't wear jeans" Lisa Simpson

"Esta mi el Zorro" Wayne Brady

"I'll be cooking my Lean Cuisine in your kiln tonight" Willy from the Simpsons

"Did you see that? That's not baby fat...that's permanent" Connie's dad regarding Bobby Hill

No comments: