Wednesday, January 12, 2005

a quick follow up

Concerning the previous entry entitled "Love is in the Details".

I would just like to point out...in case my entry sort of hinted otherwise, that the love of which I spoke is not limited to a romantic kind of love. Nor was it intended to really address that but I suppose when trying to draw examples from society's messages that is sort of what you end up with, plus I like to quote mary kate and ashley movies (5 points to whoever gets that reference and posts it). Rather, I wanted to touch on the common courtesy kind of love, the friendship kind of love, and just the simple kind of love we can all experience on a daily basis.

thank you
-the management

and i'm serious about the 5 point thing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I knew what you were talkin about, I ain't no dummy.
SB