Monday, May 11, 2009

Getting back in the swing

I don't have a whole lot to write about today. It was a pretty typical day, not a bad day by any means, not an especially exciting one either. It's one of those days where time went by really fast even though you feel like you've been moving slow...

...and I know that I was moving slow mostly because I felt like I hadn't been to work in weeks. Between my trip with my mom, the YRS retreat, and Seafarer, it has been quite a while since I've spent an entire day in the office and I just feel like I had to get back into my groove. And of course, the downside to any time away from work is coming back to all the odds and ends that piled up in your absence that you have to tackle. and it was a Monday...and it was raining....

sigh... :)

Day Twenty-eight:
  1. Waking up earlier than usual and starting the day off without rushing
  2. The good fortune to not only have food to eat, but to have the kinds of food I enjoy to eat
  3. My girls Eva and Molly who hang out with me in the office every afternoon
  4. Anticipation about the business of the summer that will be here soon enough
  5. Conviction from the Lord

No comments: