Monday, July 04, 2005

New Kids--Same Domination
My Kids Totally Dominated Part Two

So it is the start of another week here at Rockfish, although this one will be ending Thursday morning and from there a group of us will make the treck home to Myrtle Beach to hang out for a few days.

Well yes, my kids totally dominated in the Ultimate last night, 3 flags, if you count the one Devon showed us, which we didn't because it would have been a cheap steal, but yes, domination is quite grand. This week my group of Explorers is paired up with Stephen and Danielle's Trees and together we have five kids, I'm not sure we will be able to handle it.

I must say though, we must enjoy this small, laid back environment while we can because come Sunday Rockfish is gonna explode...176 kids are going to be dropped in our laps for a week and God is gonna do HUGE things. I am so excited...oh, and by the way, I might totally be going to Peru next summer, Gene wants to take Rockfish global...holy cow.

Well, my break is very much about to be up, I would of written more but I fell asleep on one of the new mattresses with no springs, not the best nap ever, but you know, when you're tired you're tired.

Please keep camp in your prayers for the next few weeks, like I said, we're about to explode...


Oh and by the way Happy Fourth of July and much love out to Rique on his birthday!

1 comment:

alaterfriend said...

my name was on your blog again, man i'm making it big, and thank you for the love sent out and for the props on my b-day, it's def. a nice transistion. thank you brooke. your friend rique.