Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm Really Not Having a Bad Week...

But apparently just by looking at me people can tell that I am stressed out, and the truth is, I am.

I knew that this week of Operation Purple was going to be HUGE and it is, but I was ready for it. Then the reality of keeping up with 31 8 and 9 year olds hit and here I am already having cried twice this week and it's only Tuesday.

But I am really not having a bad week, my girls are awesome, they are so sweet and no problems at all, and the boys overall really aren't that bad either, they are little boys which means they go non stop all day long, and they fight and pick on each other, but I can deal with that. And we all play so hard in the pool and it's great, its more just all those little problems in combination with just the craziness of everything else that's getting to me.

It's also really hard to try to minister to these kids when we aren't running a "Christian camp" but rather a "camp run by Christians." We can't be explicit about anything and it's tough.

Anywho, I'm reading through Philippians and there's that whole verse about "not arguing and complaining" so naturally that kinda hit me last night and I'm really trying and like I said, I'm not having a bad week my stress level has just skyrocketed. So just keep camp in your prayers guys, God has a reason for bringing all these youngins here we just need to let him work.

No comments: