Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sitting Here

So I am sitting here in the Staff Lounge enjoying some Cocoa Wheats with the last 50 minutes of my 24 hours off. Man, I really cant believe that today is Thursday and that come Saturday the youngins I've been hanging out with for the past 3 weeks are gonna return back home. It's also sorta hard to take that summer is pretty much half way over. It's Crazy!!

I am really excited about Crazy Dress Dinner tonight, I finally have an actual costume that I am going to wear rather than just throwing plaid and polka dots together and calling it crazy. It should be a good one.

My kids are shadowing resident counselors today and it's Luke's day off, so I am assuming I will just be doing support staff stuff, which is cool with me.

Alright I really have nothing constructive to say right now, so I am going to go finish my breakfast but remember...

My address is:
226 Camp Rockfish Road
Parkton, NC 28371


Just in case you guys forgot ::wink wink::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.natasharorrer.com

Holla.

I love you.