Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Election Day Hooplah

Well the Redskins lost their last homegame before the election so Bush is doomed to loose I suppose. Such is not the case, in fact, he is ahead in the game right now 207 to 199 Electorial votes, with a strong hold in several of the reamaining states.

I must admit this makes me rather happy, I did in fact vote for Bush, even though in all reality I don't truly think either candidate is the best choice, nor can I say I fully support eithers platform completely, but I went with some moral convictions on this one. I feel better with Bush in office, I don't trust Kerry. But the election aside....

Today has been a fantastic day, tis true, tis very true.

First off--No Class, which was much needed. That of course led to sleeping in a bit and enjoying a long shower to start the day off. Lunch followed and what is more, Thompson had sprinkles for the ice cream--yessah, that makes it a good day.

However, I would say really the highlight of my day was getting the new Relient K CD. Oh man, the lyrics absolutely blow me away. The album, overall, has a much harder sound and is definitely more mature than all their other stuff. No goofy songs on this CD, and for those who liked them based mainly on their sense of humor, probably will not care for this CD. I however, enjoy it enough to have listened to it 9 times already today.

Molto Bene.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"When I got tired of running from you
I stopped right there to catch my breath
There your words they caught my ears
You said, “I miss you son. Come home”
And my sins, they watched me leave
And in my heart I so believed
The love you felt for me was mine
The love I’d wished for all this time
And when the doors were closed
I heard no I told so’s
I said the words I knew you knew
Oh God, Oh God I needed you
God all this time I needed you, I needed you"

Fo shizzle those Relient K fellas have some great lyrics ;). This is one of those songs that breaks my heart and makes me want to cry more than any romance song ever could.

Anyways, I love you, Brooke!
HuG ;)