Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Best Friend is a Great Listener

Me: He looks like Joaquin Phoenix.
Jordan: Walking fetus? (hysterical laughter)
Me: What? no. The guy who played Johnny Cash in Walk the Line.
Jordan: Ohh, Joaquin Pheonix!
Me: Yes.
Jordan: I thought he was kind of baby faced and a fetus reference is not unusual for you.
Me: True, but walking fetus? Come on! (more hysterical laughter)


Last night Jordan and I went to the Melting Pot for a little random fun and earlier in the night I said that our waiter looked like someone but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. After he came back and I figured it out, the above conversation took place. I love my BFF.

2 comments:

Katie said...

this really made me laugh!

beingvfox said...

unrelated:

I still haven't seen the Newsies, but all references to them makes me think first of you
http://stuffchristianslike.net/2010/06/the-newsies-vs-lady-gaga/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+stuffchristianslikeblog+%28Stuff+Christians+Like+-+Jon+Acuff%29&utm_content=Bloglines

I hope you enjoy.