Monday, May 10, 2010

10 Things That Are Always Funny

So, it was recently suggested to me to get back into my list-making posts and try to conquer 10 Things That Are Always Funny. To be honest, this has been a real challenge, but here is what I have come up with (in no particular order):

1. Chubby kids with Southern Accents (please click here).
2. Mullets, rat tails, and other such hair phenomena...enough said.
3. Phineas and Ferb. I didn't think Disney could top Dave the Barbarian, but alas, they have and this show makes me laugh every time.
4. When the whiny or annoying kid gets hurt, not seriously hurt, but just a little hurt.
5. High school boys trying to lift too much weight at the gym.
6. Horrible wedding night stories.
7. Poorly thought out and cheaply made reality television (i.e. Conveyor Belt of Love and Hell Date)
8. Catching someone picking their nose in their car (extra funny if you see them eat it).
9.People running with backpacks.
10. Son-in-Law starring Pauly Shore (although, this choice could be influenced by the fact I am watching this movie right now for at least the 50th time)

No comments: