Thursday, January 22, 2009

What I Do With My Free Time

When my roommates are lounging around in the evening...they watch shows like Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. You know, shows that, while catering to the 55+ club, at least offer some form of intellectual stimulation.

What do I watch in the evenings? Not just re-runs of all three episodes of the current season of The Real World: Brooklyn, but the web exclusive daily clips--one right after the other. That or episodes of Bug Juice on Youtube. I'm sorry but you can't watch this and not crack up. What can I say, people fascinate me, and this season's cast has got me hooked like I haven't been since Back to New York.

2 comments:

KtB in DC said...

Don't let anyone, I mean ANYONE take away your appreciation for brain melting, iq dropping, drama filling, trash compiling reality television. :) Just makes me sad that I'm away from Bravo and vh1 while I'm in DC...sad day. ;)

How is the rest of the Real World season going?

Katie said...

I too am obsessed with the real world this season. Not as much trashy drama, which is better, and ryan is just...good :) i also aspire to be exactly like baya and be a dj and hip-hop dancer/white girl.

this is why i love you!