Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am making up for my utter lack of posting with this collection of little posts

Congratulations to me, and all my other friends who are 21, WE HAVE OUR ADULT BRAINS, physiologically speaking. Apparently, the brain is continually developing and creating new myelin sheathes (which speed up neuron communication) until you are 21, which should supposedly mean that adults can think better and faster than teenagers.

Drinking is legal at 21. Drinking kills neurons, thus making neuron communication harder....irony?

***

My heart is longing to be in a city...a big city...new york city.

***

Prenatal development is absolutely amazing, and possibly unhealthy for someone like me who wants a baby so badly (the whole marriage thing aside, biological clock, as Kat would say)

***

Jazz music is good for the soul...bottom line.

***

It's almost magical outside tonight. We are in such desperate need of rain and there are thunderstorms in the predictions...wind...colorful sunsets...and that feeling like something is going to happen...could fall really be on the way?

***

I wrote the ending last night!!

No comments: