Thursday, December 07, 2006

It looks like my future husband has some competition

So, I have always had this little joke that I would pretty much marry a guy who wrote a song for me, we'll whoever he is, he has quite a high standard to meet because today, today, I got my very own song...merry christmas.

Be Like Brooke
She's the queen of the swingers, oh, the Rockfish VIP
She's reached the top and had to stop and that's what's botherin' me
I want to be like Brooke and stroll right in to town
with my big sunglasses on my face
I'm tired of monkeying around.
Oh do be do, I wanna be like Brooke
I wanna walk like Brooke, talk like Brooke too
You see it's true, a girl like me, can learn to be
just like Brooke too.
Katie B and grace are perhaps the silliest little girls I know, but I guess I should get used to it, because it looks like I'm marrying them! ::wink:: I have such cool friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) the ladies of 303 love you!!!