Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spring break is so close that I can taste it and let me tell you I have big plans on the horizon. The Entertainment Schedule is as follows:

* walk 2 miles every day well all but 3 days out of 11
* get a tan (weather permitting)
* watch A LOT of TLC suprised?
* watch the entire season of Project Runway complete with Season Finale well not the entire season but i did see the finale
* bake lemon drop cookies my recipe=not good, trying mom's saturday
* bake scones
* hair cut
* take my mom out for a mother/daughter dinner
* watch The Notebook, alone :)
* write a paper it just makes me laugh i even thought i'd get this one done
* read The Cancer Journals
* study for two tests when I get back
* journal
* have breakfast with God every morning let's say midnight snack instead
* catch up on camper mail
* see the McCrackins and it was wonderful
* enjoy the privledge of going to bed as early as I want ha, i couldn't get to bed before 12 a single night but i did get to sleep in
* take the time to get ready I even curled my hair!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add watching the Crocodile Hunter movie.

Anonymous said...

hahaha "entertainment schedule"...haha...oh and thanks for saying bye before you leave...gee...jk have a GREAT spring break friend! and i hope you have a GLORIOUS tan!! :) -ktb

livetoshine said...

i can't run nimrod, i'm not allowed because of my back

Anonymous said...

o.. sry I didn't know :-( what is wrong with it?
stephen