Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Sandal Tan Has Been Reincarnated

Not that is actually ever goes away but it was definitely on it's way to fading when WHAM! I take off my sandals Saturday night and after being perplexed as the whether it was a dirt or a tan...it was determined that it was in fact a glorious sandal tan.

Not that is wasn't worth it. I mean, a resurrected sandal tan is a small price to pay for a high quality weekend of fun filled times at good ol' Rockfish.

The weekend was just wonderful. Good times with Good friends. Lots of hanging out at the Joiner household. Convincing kids that clay-gelled mohawks are "so rockstar." And watching one of the best dads in the world spend quality time with his three little girls just made my heart melt. Not to mention the Peru trip is SO on for the summer. I'm so exciting. Good things are happening there.

Quite honestly, I didn't want to leave, as usual, but it was a very refreshing weekend. Nice to always have a place and family to go home to.



I wanna be at Rockfish, where the mud is ripe and the trees stay green...

1 comment:

livetoshine said...

well yes Kaleb is a boy, but I wasn't talking about Gene (although he is one of the best fathers in the world) I was talking about one of the dads from Dads, Lads, and Gals