Saturday, October 30, 2004

Join Me in a Sigh of Relief

This past week has been one of the most mentally exhausting weeks I have had in a L-O-N-G time. Three tests, advising and planning for next semester, and a paper due.

Needless to say, I am quite relieved that this week is over.

It just seemed like I had a million things to do, each requiring more time than I had avaliable. Hours and hours of studying, reading, writing, reviewing. It is a rather unpleasant existance to be THAT focused on one particular area. Luckily, I realize there is much more to life than school. It is also fortunate that I am a Type B personality. Not only do I not have to worry about being an overachiever, I am also at less risk for heart problems. Go me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your an overacheiver? Didn't know that. I couldn't go with having a week like that. I'd pass out. Mostly only if it is Bilogy though. 3 TESTS, MASSIVE STUDY, AND PAPER DUE!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! No way.
Alrighty ttyl Brooke. : )
~Stephen~