Sunday, April 17, 2011

Perfect Strangers

I love when I have "moments" with complete strangers. It's one of those little reminders that deep down people are all kind of the same.

Today I was driving through a parking lot when I come across a goose. Just sitting. Right in the middle of my lane. With absolutely no intention of moving.

I stop, of course, and to the right of me is a woman and her daughter sitting in a mini van. We are both at a stand still, watching this obstinate bird take a load off, when we just look at each other, both laughing at the situation, throw our hands up, and move along.

Nice to know I'm not the only person who's that easily entertained.

1 comment:

T said...

yeah i enjoy such moments too. u know i often think about some of them. sometimes i even hope to meet those strangers again. sometimes, i wish i had exchanged numbers with them :)