Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A collection of random thoughts, aspirations, and updates

I leave my apartment at 6:30 every morning to be at the Y by 7-it's dark, it's cold, but every single morning there are people out running, and every morning I think to myself "I'm just never going to be one of those people who runs for fun, much less at 6:30 in the morning."

I think I am finally going to submit a video to audition for the Real World. The age cut-off is 24 so I really only have one season left to try to fulfill this dream. And, my mom always threatened to stop paying for my education if I went on the Real World, and I'm graduated these days :)

I am going to send in an application to be a judge at the National Pie Championship. I like pie. I have opinions. Please tell me what is better than 3 straight days of pie.

The shuffle and I have been on good terms, meaning the music of my life the past few days has been wonderful.

I got a promotion at work.

God is teaching me patience. Sometimes I'm just not good at waiting.

No comments: