Sunday, August 24, 2008

Getting Back Into the Swing

I hate that the business of the end of the school year and the chaos that is Rockfish has kept me from updating in such a long time, but now with the freedom of my post-college life I am hoping to be back in the blogging world much more frequently.

My current facebook status says that I kind of miss the craziness of back to school, and I do. I knew August would be harder than May in the sense that leaving school in May was essentially the same as every May and my summer was the same as every summer, but now it is that magical time of year and I'm not thinking about classes, buying school supplies, or gearing up for any back-to-school festivities. Instead, I am half moved into an apartment in Raleigh and sitting in my living room at home in Myrtle Beach.

I am excited about the possibilities of the future, but overwhelmed as well. I really want the next year or so, as I transition from student to adult, to be a time of seeking the Lord, I want to grow, I want to change. I'm not entirely sure how or what it will look like, but I want it.

1 comment:

Hopeful said...

YAY!!! I am so excited that you want to blog more often!! I check your blog all the time to see if you have updated it!! Thank you for your post on my blog...it was more encouraging that I can express. I totally want to know what is going on in your life...and what you are learning...and how you are growing... I'm excited. I love you dearly!! If you EVER want to come stay the weekend...PLEASE do!! I would love to spend time with you!! (Maybe when you are more settled though!!) I love you dearly and I am so thankful for you!!!! You are a blessing from the Lord, and I praise Him for you!