Monday, October 08, 2007

...and that is how I spend my Sunday

Yesterday I spent 9 hours of my day watching the ABC Family 7th Heaven marriage marathon. Needless to say, my eyes were a little teary most of the day, but that's beside the point.

I am well aware of the corniness and unrealisticness of 7th Heaven, but no matter how aware I am, I still like the show. I'm a fan and always have been.

Many a Monday night at 8 o'clock were spent on my living room couch waiting to see what the Camden crew would be up to this episode and sort of wanting to be a part of it.

Granted it always finished just in time to switch over to Monday Night Raw.

...and that's the contradiction that was my early adolescence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG BROOKE..i knew you were the coolest chick in the world...anyone who watches RAW is OK in my book! hope you are wonderful!