Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Where's the love...

The 11-year-old version of myself would have never believed that my love for Taylor Hanson would one day come to an end.

But the 20-year-old version of myself has concluded that Isaac has definitely outshown his brother in rugged good looks (perhaps mostly in the "rugged" department), that age has done Isaac well, and in my expert opinion, he has become the best looking Hanson brother.

I have to admit, although many of you already know, that in my old age by affinity for Hanson has far from waned, and that with each new album (yes, they did produce music after MmmBop, and it's quite excellent too) I like them more and more.

It's nice to have something that I've liked for that long...we're going on 10 years boys...here here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

creepy?

livetoshine said...

whoever you are, there is absolutely nothing creepy about it.

Anonymous said...

nothing good can come from this

Joy said...

I love Hansen! When we traveled last summer, Kristie and I discovered that Todd owns the first Now CD ever, which has Hansen on it. We were BLASTING it heading back to school on 26 after Rockfish.